- Thank you for your help in my presenting this gift this year. It was delivered Christmas Eve, in the nick of time for our gift exchange and everyone loved the originality of the gift. Thank you for your help in processing and making sure the gift was on time, I can't wait to see the finished product.T. from Memphis, TN
- I just gave my paint by number picture to my friend, it was of her baby and her. I was a big hit this year for Christmas. Enjoyed the project and look forward to doing another one with your company.Kathy from Long Beach, CA
- KathyThank you so much! My 12 year old daughter and I are having so much fun painting. It is way too hot here in TX to be out in the middle of the day, so this has been a delightful distraction.
- I would have never guessed it would turn out as great as it did. I can't stop looking at it. And, it was so much fun! Thank you for a great product and quick delivery.Victoria from Belcamp, MD
- I was so happy with this painting! I have friends who have seen it and ordered for themselves. I can't wait to do another one!Trisha from TX
- I just wanted to let you know that I finished my gift and my girlfriend's grandparents loved it. They ran home and put it right up in their living room. Thanks again for all your help. It looks like I will be doing one for my parents now, so we'll be in touch...Kevin from State College, PA
- I love this! Thank you for making it easy!Diane from San Diego, CA
- I appreciate your product. Having wanted to paint for many years but with no painting experience, your Easy123Art is teaching me and giving me confidence to paint. It is fun!Barry
- For my grandma's birthday, I painted her and my dad (her son) dancing together at my parents' wedding in 1973. She was so touched by it and loved it so much she cried!Kristin
- I gave my husband a custom paint by number for Christmas -- it shows him canoeing on a lake just before sunrise. He was delighted, and we have just finished doing it together. What fun!
- Just wanted to thank you for the paint-by-numbers. It made a great gift!Jim from Pottstown, PA
- This is my 5th painting with Easy123Art.
- With a product this great I can't imagine how anyone would not want to try it.Aleta from Niantic, CT
- Loved my finished product. Very happy with your colors & the canvas work. Thanks for a great experience.Shelly from Lincoln, NE
- You are so awesome! I received my extra paint today. My family loves the picture so far. I will definitely be ordering more.Cheryl
- Wow that was fast! I got the new, landscape PBN in the mail yesterday. At a glance I can tell it is going to look really cool. Thanks for your help!Kim from Centerville, VA
- I have added 3 more grandchildren since this picture but this is still one of my most prized possessions!Jeanie from NC
- I thought you would want to know that the two pictures to paint by number are finally finished, delivering the last one to my second daughter this past week. I had them framed and personally delivered the last one... I did it and am so very proud.Reba from Goodlettsville, TN
- Kathy from Burleson, TXI finished my first personalized paint-by-number and just ordered five more!! I am doing pictures of all my grandchildren and gifting them to each of them at Christmas. They will have something made personally for them by their Nan and I am so happy. I loved painting the picture. It was fun and you sent everything I needed. I was totally amazed at the finished product. I ordered an 8x8 with details in neutral tones and it looks just like my granddaughter. I cannot wait to start on the next one!
- What a masterpiece! And I did it myself! Everyone who sees our painting goes wild. I can barely wait to begin my next painting. Thanks so much for making me look like an accomplished artist!Will from Birmingham, AL
- Two years ago for Christmas, I sent in a photo of my father's home for a custom paint by number gift for my father. It was the BEST gift my father said he received. He painted and framed it, and still to this day hangs in our family room. It will always be treasured. Thank you for bringing this memory back into our lives!Lorene from Warren, MI
- Yes i loved it ! Thanks for all your help. I completed it (8x8 Mini Kit) in a day 🙂Maryam
- Thank you so much for providing such a unique and creative hobby! I haven't even received the second kit I ordered yet and am already thinking of ideas for the third painting I'd like to do! I guess you can say I'm hooked!Kristen from IL
- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...the gift was a hit and I appreciate you getting it here in time for Christmas. Good Luck with a great business.Michele from Wayne, NJ
- A few years ago, I painted one as a gift for my parents anniversary. Needless to say, they were blown away at how beautiful the painting turned out. I had captured a picture of them walking arm in arm a couple years prior to painting it, and the photo encapsulated their love for each other. My dad has since passed away, but the picture remains as a reminder of the love they shared. I hope it can be used on your website.Mark from Ojai, CA
- What a surprise! My husband painted by number a picture of myself w/ our lab. I was so touched. It came out so perfect. And he knows nothing about art! 🙂Leaming from Venice, CA
- KathyI can not express adequately my joy in being able to spend time with my daughter while we listen to music and paint. Now that she is 13, she doesn't really want to spend time with Mom...this activity blesses my heart.
- I just love the paint by number I received from my mother for my birthday. It is so clever and ingenious! I excitedly sat down to work on it, and when I was done, I was amazed at how life-like and beautiful it turned out. I am so extremely pleased, it was the best gift I ever received. I am looking forward to ordering another one. Thank you!Calandra from Mesa, AZ
- I had a paint by number kit made of my daughter and her horse for Christmas. She is 19 and absoutely loves it...Just wanted to let you know you made one horse loving daughter very happy.
- I really enjoy your product. I love to paint but I am color blind! For real! What irony, isn't it? Lol! But you make it possible for me.Cheryl
- I painted a picture last year for a friend in memory of her daughter & grandson who were killed in an auto. It was very emotional & turned out beautifully. It was the only gift I felt worth giving. I also just ordered another of my son yesterday & am so excited! You provide an amazing service!Jessica from San Diego, CA
- My brother bought me one of your kits as a gift awhile back, and I just got started on it. It looks amazing!Jen from Saskatchewan, Canada
Thanks! It was so fun. I've been telling my friends and family about it!
- Hi, I am sending you a picture of my finished photo painting ... was probably the most relaxing craft I have ever done. I know we'll order from you again soon.Maria from NYC, NY
- Having never painted before, I can not believe how well the portrait of my two daughters turned out! The Easy123Art painting will be a big surprise for Father's Day!Mia from NYC, NY
- This was a sepia-toned photo portrait of my sister, painted on a 16" x 20" canvas, for her 40th birthday -- I'm a mortgage broker, not a creative type, and I enjoyed every moment painting ... Was my proudest accomplishment for 2008 ;0)Tammy from Tehachapi,CA
- We were given a photo paint by number as a wedding present and it's one of the coolest gifts we were given! Problem is, we're arguing about who paints the most - my husband has the monopoly right now!Malika from MN
- I ordered an Easy123Art paint-by-number kit for my husband for Valentine's day. I was really nervous to see what he would think. He couldn't believe it! Thank you…Sharon, MO
- I am so pleased with my finished painting of Casablanca my beloved cat...he died just as I was finishing the portrait and you don't know how glad I am that I have his exact likeness on canvas and also the fact that I did it myself... thank you...Tess from Manteo, NC
- This is the first painting I have done with Easy123Art. I have never had a painting lesson or painted anything of any technical substance in my life. I think it turned out great!Ben from Salt Lake City, UT
Easy123Art, Inc. began in 1998 with a simple product that would gift anyone the experience of painting a masterpiece and cleverly integrates something we all have and love: photographs. It’s a modern take on the 1950’s era paint-by-number with stunning realism, thus the kitschy yet endearing personalized art concept quickly set the stage for a mail order business. With advancements in digital photography, Easy123Art naturally evolved from mail order to internet-based business.
Easy123Art produces personalized art kits for individuals, customizes art kits for brands, creates custom kits for corporate and personal events, and fulfills wholesale orders for retail shops. Range of custom-made products includes paint by number kits and canvas prints in mini, classic and big sizes.
Welcome to Easy123Art.