Personalize Your Own Paint by Number
- I ordered an Easy123Art paint-by-number kit for my husband for Valentine's day. I was really nervous to see what he would think. He couldn't believe it! Thank you…Sharon, MO
- Two years ago for Christmas, I sent in a photo of my father's home for a custom paint by number gift for my father. It was the BEST gift my father said he received. He painted and framed it, and still to this day hangs in our family room. It will always be treasured. Thank you for bringing this memory back into our lives!Lorene from Warren, MI
- Hi, I am sending you a picture of my finished photo painting ... was probably the most relaxing craft I have ever done. I know we'll order from you again soon.Maria from NYC, NY
- Thank you so much for providing such a unique and creative hobby! I haven't even received the second kit I ordered yet and am already thinking of ideas for the third painting I'd like to do! I guess you can say I'm hooked!Kristen from IL
- We were given a photo paint by number as a wedding present and it's one of the coolest gifts we were given! Problem is, we're arguing about who paints the most - my husband has the monopoly right now!Malika from MN
- I have added 3 more grandchildren since this picture but this is still one of my most prized possessions!Jeanie from NC
- KathyThank you so much! My 12 year old daughter and I are having so much fun painting. It is way too hot here in TX to be out in the middle of the day, so this has been a delightful distraction.
- I just love the paint by number I received from my mother for my birthday. It is so clever and ingenious! I excitedly sat down to work on it, and when I was done, I was amazed at how life-like and beautiful it turned out. I am so extremely pleased, it was the best gift I ever received. I am looking forward to ordering another one. Thank you!Calandra from Mesa, AZ
- I was so happy with this painting! I have friends who have seen it and ordered for themselves. I can't wait to do another one!Trisha from TX
- Having never painted before, I can not believe how well the portrait of my two daughters turned out! The Easy123Art painting will be a big surprise for Father's Day!Mia from NYC, NY
- I just finished my painting and I can't wait to give it to my father. I have attached the original photo and the painting. Thanks, I will definitely order more in the future!Kristin from Kimball Township, MI
- I LOVE it!!!!!!! So much FUN to do! Can’t wait to order another!Erika from NJ
- You are so awesome! I received my extra paint today. My family loves the picture so far. I will definitely be ordering more.Cheryl
- What a masterpiece! And I did it myself! Everyone who sees our painting goes wild. I can barely wait to begin my next painting. Thanks so much for making me look like an accomplished artist!Will from Birmingham, AL
- I appreciate your product. Having wanted to paint for many years but with no painting experience, your Easy123Art is teaching me and giving me confidence to paint. It is fun!Barry
- Just wanted to thank you for the great product. I'm having a blast painting it and absolutely love how the picture of my dog is coming out. I'll definitely be ordering again!!Sharon from Blue Bell, PA
- A few years ago, I painted one as a gift for my parents anniversary. Needless to say, they were blown away at how beautiful the painting turned out. I had captured a picture of them walking arm in arm a couple years prior to painting it, and the photo encapsulated their love for each other. My dad has since passed away, but the picture remains as a reminder of the love they shared. I hope it can be used on your website.Mark from Ojai, CA
- Yes i loved it ! Thanks for all your help. I completed it (8x8 Mini Kit) in a day :)Maryam
- My brother bought me one of your kits as a gift awhile back, and I just got started on it. It looks amazing!Jen from Saskatchewan, Canada
- I just wanted to let you know that I finished my gift and my girlfriend's grandparents loved it. They ran home and put it right up in their living room. Thanks again for all your help. It looks like I will be doing one for my parents now, so we'll be in touch...Kevin from State College, PA
- This is my 5th painting with Easy123Art.
- I really enjoy your product. I love to paint but I am color blind! For real! What irony, isn't it? Lol! But you make it possible for me.Cheryl
Thanks! It was so fun. I've been telling my friends and family about it!
- Just wanted to thank you for the paint-by-numbers. It made a great gift!Jim from Pottstown, PA
- I gave my husband a custom paint by number for Christmas -- it shows him canoeing on a lake just before sunrise. He was delighted, and we have just finished doing it together. What fun!
- I painted a picture last year for a friend in memory of her daughter & grandson who were killed in an auto. It was very emotional & turned out beautifully. It was the only gift I felt worth giving. I also just ordered another of my son yesterday & am so excited! You provide an amazing service!Jessica from San Diego, CA
- I love this! Thank you for making it easy!Diane from San Diego, CA
- I would have never guessed it would turn out as great as it did. I can't stop looking at it. And, it was so much fun! Thank you for a great product and quick delivery.Victoria from Belcamp, MD
- What a surprise! My husband painted by number a picture of myself w/ our lab. I was so touched. It came out so perfect. And he knows nothing about art! :)Leaming from Venice, CA
- Thank you for your help in my presenting this gift this year. It was delivered Christmas Eve, in the nick of time for our gift exchange and everyone loved the originality of the gift. Thank you for your help in processing and making sure the gift was on time, I can't wait to see the finished product.T. from Memphis, TN
We get around