Personalize Your Own Paint by Number
New!Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living
Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living$15.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- I thought you would want to know that the two pictures to paint by number are finally finished, delivering the last one to my second daughter this past week. I had them framed and personally delivered the last one... I did it and am so very proud.Reba from Goodlettsville, TN
- We were given a photo paint by number as a wedding present and it's one of the coolest gifts we were given! Problem is, we're arguing about who paints the most - my husband has the monopoly right now!Malika from MN
- What a surprise! My husband painted by number a picture of myself w/ our lab. I was so touched. It came out so perfect. And he knows nothing about art! 🙂Leaming from Venice, CA
- I just wanted to let you know that I finished my gift and my girlfriend's grandparents loved it. They ran home and put it right up in their living room. Thanks again for all your help. It looks like I will be doing one for my parents now, so we'll be in touch...Kevin from State College, PA
- A few years ago, I painted one as a gift for my parents anniversary. Needless to say, they were blown away at how beautiful the painting turned out. I had captured a picture of them walking arm in arm a couple years prior to painting it, and the photo encapsulated their love for each other. My dad has since passed away, but the picture remains as a reminder of the love they shared. I hope it can be used on your website.Mark from Ojai, CA
- Yes i loved it ! Thanks for all your help. I completed it (8x8 Mini Kit) in a day 🙂Maryam
- I love this! Thank you for making it easy!Diane from San Diego, CA
- I ordered an Easy123Art paint-by-number kit for my husband for Valentine's day. I was really nervous to see what he would think. He couldn't believe it! Thank you…Sharon, MO
- Just wanted to thank you for the great product. I'm having a blast painting it and absolutely love how the picture of my dog is coming out. I'll definitely be ordering again!!Sharon from Blue Bell, PA
- Having never painted before, I can not believe how well the portrait of my two daughters turned out! The Easy123Art painting will be a big surprise for Father's Day!Mia from NYC, NY
- I gave my husband a custom paint by number for Christmas -- it shows him canoeing on a lake just before sunrise. He was delighted, and we have just finished doing it together. What fun!
- Hi, I am sending you a picture of my finished photo painting ... was probably the most relaxing craft I have ever done. I know we'll order from you again soon.Maria from NYC, NY
- I appreciate your product. Having wanted to paint for many years but with no painting experience, your Easy123Art is teaching me and giving me confidence to paint. It is fun!Barry
- My brother bought me one of your kits as a gift awhile back, and I just got started on it. It looks amazing!Jen from Saskatchewan, Canada
Thanks! It was so fun. I've been telling my friends and family about it!
- Thank you so much for providing such a unique and creative hobby! I haven't even received the second kit I ordered yet and am already thinking of ideas for the third painting I'd like to do! I guess you can say I'm hooked!Kristen from IL
- Thank you for your help in my presenting this gift this year. It was delivered Christmas Eve, in the nick of time for our gift exchange and everyone loved the originality of the gift. Thank you for your help in processing and making sure the gift was on time, I can't wait to see the finished product.T. from Memphis, TN
- I have added 3 more grandchildren since this picture but this is still one of my most prized possessions!Jeanie from NC
- I just love the paint by number I received from my mother for my birthday. It is so clever and ingenious! I excitedly sat down to work on it, and when I was done, I was amazed at how life-like and beautiful it turned out. I am so extremely pleased, it was the best gift I ever received. I am looking forward to ordering another one. Thank you!Calandra from Mesa, AZ
- Wow that was fast! I got the new, landscape PBN in the mail yesterday. At a glance I can tell it is going to look really cool. Thanks for your help!Kim from Centerville, VA
- What a masterpiece! And I did it myself! Everyone who sees our painting goes wild. I can barely wait to begin my next painting. Thanks so much for making me look like an accomplished artist!Will from Birmingham, AL
- For my grandma's birthday, I painted her and my dad (her son) dancing together at my parents' wedding in 1973. She was so touched by it and loved it so much she cried!Kristin
- KathyThank you so much! My 12 year old daughter and I are having so much fun painting. It is way too hot here in TX to be out in the middle of the day, so this has been a delightful distraction.
- KathyI can not express adequately my joy in being able to spend time with my daughter while we listen to music and paint. Now that she is 13, she doesn't really want to spend time with Mom...this activity blesses my heart.
- This is my 5th painting with Easy123Art.
- Two years ago for Christmas, I sent in a photo of my father's home for a custom paint by number gift for my father. It was the BEST gift my father said he received. He painted and framed it, and still to this day hangs in our family room. It will always be treasured. Thank you for bringing this memory back into our lives!Lorene from Warren, MI
- I LOVE it!!!!!!! So much FUN to do! Can’t wait to order another!Erika from NJ
- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...the gift was a hit and I appreciate you getting it here in time for Christmas. Good Luck with a great business.Michele from Wayne, NJ
- I was so happy with this painting! I have friends who have seen it and ordered for themselves. I can't wait to do another one!Trisha from TX
- I am so pleased with my finished painting of Casablanca my beloved cat...he died just as I was finishing the portrait and you don't know how glad I am that I have his exact likeness on canvas and also the fact that I did it myself... thank you...Tess from Manteo, NC
We get around