Personalize Your Own Paint by Number
New!Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living
Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living$15.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- I just gave my paint by number picture to my friend, it was of her baby and her. I was a big hit this year for Christmas. Enjoyed the project and look forward to doing another one with your company.Kathy from Long Beach, CA
- I appreciate your product. Having wanted to paint for many years but with no painting experience, your Easy123Art is teaching me and giving me confidence to paint. It is fun!Barry
- I am so pleased with my finished painting of Casablanca my beloved cat...he died just as I was finishing the portrait and you don't know how glad I am that I have his exact likeness on canvas and also the fact that I did it myself... thank you...Tess from Manteo, NC
- This was a sepia-toned photo portrait of my sister, painted on a 16" x 20" canvas, for her 40th birthday -- I'm a mortgage broker, not a creative type, and I enjoyed every moment painting ... Was my proudest accomplishment for 2008 ;0)Tammy from Tehachapi,CA
- Thank you so much for providing such a unique and creative hobby! I haven't even received the second kit I ordered yet and am already thinking of ideas for the third painting I'd like to do! I guess you can say I'm hooked!Kristen from IL
- I have added 3 more grandchildren since this picture but this is still one of my most prized possessions!Jeanie from NC
- This is my 5th painting with Easy123Art.
- We were given a photo paint by number as a wedding present and it's one of the coolest gifts we were given! Problem is, we're arguing about who paints the most - my husband has the monopoly right now!Malika from MN
- I was so happy with this painting! I have friends who have seen it and ordered for themselves. I can't wait to do another one!Trisha from TX
- I just wanted to let you know that I finished my gift and my girlfriend's grandparents loved it. They ran home and put it right up in their living room. Thanks again for all your help. It looks like I will be doing one for my parents now, so we'll be in touch...Kevin from State College, PA
- Having never painted before, I can not believe how well the portrait of my two daughters turned out! The Easy123Art painting will be a big surprise for Father's Day!Mia from NYC, NY
- For my grandma's birthday, I painted her and my dad (her son) dancing together at my parents' wedding in 1973. She was so touched by it and loved it so much she cried!Kristin
- What a masterpiece! And I did it myself! Everyone who sees our painting goes wild. I can barely wait to begin my next painting. Thanks so much for making me look like an accomplished artist!Will from Birmingham, AL
Thanks! It was so fun. I've been telling my friends and family about it!
- I just love the paint by number I received from my mother for my birthday. It is so clever and ingenious! I excitedly sat down to work on it, and when I was done, I was amazed at how life-like and beautiful it turned out. I am so extremely pleased, it was the best gift I ever received. I am looking forward to ordering another one. Thank you!Calandra from Mesa, AZ
- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...the gift was a hit and I appreciate you getting it here in time for Christmas. Good Luck with a great business.Michele from Wayne, NJ
- Hi, I am sending you a picture of my finished photo painting ... was probably the most relaxing craft I have ever done. I know we'll order from you again soon.Maria from NYC, NY
- My brother bought me one of your kits as a gift awhile back, and I just got started on it. It looks amazing!Jen from Saskatchewan, Canada
- I thought you would want to know that the two pictures to paint by number are finally finished, delivering the last one to my second daughter this past week. I had them framed and personally delivered the last one... I did it and am so very proud.Reba from Goodlettsville, TN
- KathyI can not express adequately my joy in being able to spend time with my daughter while we listen to music and paint. Now that she is 13, she doesn't really want to spend time with Mom...this activity blesses my heart.
- I painted a picture last year for a friend in memory of her daughter & grandson who were killed in an auto. It was very emotional & turned out beautifully. It was the only gift I felt worth giving. I also just ordered another of my son yesterday & am so excited! You provide an amazing service!Jessica from San Diego, CA
- Two years ago for Christmas, I sent in a photo of my father's home for a custom paint by number gift for my father. It was the BEST gift my father said he received. He painted and framed it, and still to this day hangs in our family room. It will always be treasured. Thank you for bringing this memory back into our lives!Lorene from Warren, MI
- Wow that was fast! I got the new, landscape PBN in the mail yesterday. At a glance I can tell it is going to look really cool. Thanks for your help!Kim from Centerville, VA
- I would have never guessed it would turn out as great as it did. I can't stop looking at it. And, it was so much fun! Thank you for a great product and quick delivery.Victoria from Belcamp, MD
- I love this! Thank you for making it easy!Diane from San Diego, CA
- KathyThank you so much! My 12 year old daughter and I are having so much fun painting. It is way too hot here in TX to be out in the middle of the day, so this has been a delightful distraction.
- You are so awesome! I received my extra paint today. My family loves the picture so far. I will definitely be ordering more.Cheryl
- I had a paint by number kit made of my daughter and her horse for Christmas. She is 19 and absoutely loves it...Just wanted to let you know you made one horse loving daughter very happy.
- Just wanted to thank you for the paint-by-numbers. It made a great gift!Jim from Pottstown, PA
- I just finished my painting and I can't wait to give it to my father. I have attached the original photo and the painting. Thanks, I will definitely order more in the future!Kristin from Kimball Township, MI
We get around