Personalize Your Own Paint by Number
New!Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living
Cross Stitch Kits, Cross Stitch Kits, Brand Licensed Kits, Country Living$15.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- $35.00 – $60.00
- KathyThank you so much! My 12 year old daughter and I are having so much fun painting. It is way too hot here in TX to be out in the middle of the day, so this has been a delightful distraction.
- I painted a picture last year for a friend in memory of her daughter & grandson who were killed in an auto. It was very emotional & turned out beautifully. It was the only gift I felt worth giving. I also just ordered another of my son yesterday & am so excited! You provide an amazing service!Jessica from San Diego, CA
- This is my 5th painting with Easy123Art.
- I love this! Thank you for making it easy!Diane from San Diego, CA
- I just gave my paint by number picture to my friend, it was of her baby and her. I was a big hit this year for Christmas. Enjoyed the project and look forward to doing another one with your company.Kathy from Long Beach, CA
- We were given a photo paint by number as a wedding present and it's one of the coolest gifts we were given! Problem is, we're arguing about who paints the most - my husband has the monopoly right now!Malika from MN
Thanks! It was so fun. I've been telling my friends and family about it!
- I am so pleased with my finished painting of Casablanca my beloved cat...he died just as I was finishing the portrait and you don't know how glad I am that I have his exact likeness on canvas and also the fact that I did it myself... thank you...Tess from Manteo, NC
- I was so happy with this painting! I have friends who have seen it and ordered for themselves. I can't wait to do another one!Trisha from TX
- I have added 3 more grandchildren since this picture but this is still one of my most prized possessions!Jeanie from NC
- Wow that was fast! I got the new, landscape PBN in the mail yesterday. At a glance I can tell it is going to look really cool. Thanks for your help!Kim from Centerville, VA
- I appreciate your product. Having wanted to paint for many years but with no painting experience, your Easy123Art is teaching me and giving me confidence to paint. It is fun!Barry
- Having never painted before, I can not believe how well the portrait of my two daughters turned out! The Easy123Art painting will be a big surprise for Father's Day!Mia from NYC, NY
- I had a paint by number kit made of my daughter and her horse for Christmas. She is 19 and absoutely loves it...Just wanted to let you know you made one horse loving daughter very happy.
- I ordered an Easy123Art paint-by-number kit for my husband for Valentine's day. I was really nervous to see what he would think. He couldn't believe it! Thank you…Sharon, MO
- Just wanted to thank you for the paint-by-numbers. It made a great gift!Jim from Pottstown, PA
- Thank you for your help in my presenting this gift this year. It was delivered Christmas Eve, in the nick of time for our gift exchange and everyone loved the originality of the gift. Thank you for your help in processing and making sure the gift was on time, I can't wait to see the finished product.T. from Memphis, TN
- This was a sepia-toned photo portrait of my sister, painted on a 16" x 20" canvas, for her 40th birthday -- I'm a mortgage broker, not a creative type, and I enjoyed every moment painting ... Was my proudest accomplishment for 2008 ;0)Tammy from Tehachapi,CA
- My brother bought me one of your kits as a gift awhile back, and I just got started on it. It looks amazing!Jen from Saskatchewan, Canada
- I just wanted to let you know that I finished my gift and my girlfriend's grandparents loved it. They ran home and put it right up in their living room. Thanks again for all your help. It looks like I will be doing one for my parents now, so we'll be in touch...Kevin from State College, PA
- I gave my husband a custom paint by number for Christmas -- it shows him canoeing on a lake just before sunrise. He was delighted, and we have just finished doing it together. What fun!
- I really enjoy your product. I love to paint but I am color blind! For real! What irony, isn't it? Lol! But you make it possible for me.Cheryl
- What a surprise! My husband painted by number a picture of myself w/ our lab. I was so touched. It came out so perfect. And he knows nothing about art! 🙂Leaming from Venice, CA
- Two years ago for Christmas, I sent in a photo of my father's home for a custom paint by number gift for my father. It was the BEST gift my father said he received. He painted and framed it, and still to this day hangs in our family room. It will always be treasured. Thank you for bringing this memory back into our lives!Lorene from Warren, MI
- Hi, I am sending you a picture of my finished photo painting ... was probably the most relaxing craft I have ever done. I know we'll order from you again soon.Maria from NYC, NY
- You are so awesome! I received my extra paint today. My family loves the picture so far. I will definitely be ordering more.Cheryl
- I LOVE it!!!!!!! So much FUN to do! Can’t wait to order another!Erika from NJ
- I thought you would want to know that the two pictures to paint by number are finally finished, delivering the last one to my second daughter this past week. I had them framed and personally delivered the last one... I did it and am so very proud.Reba from Goodlettsville, TN
- For my grandma's birthday, I painted her and my dad (her son) dancing together at my parents' wedding in 1973. She was so touched by it and loved it so much she cried!Kristin
- I just love the paint by number I received from my mother for my birthday. It is so clever and ingenious! I excitedly sat down to work on it, and when I was done, I was amazed at how life-like and beautiful it turned out. I am so extremely pleased, it was the best gift I ever received. I am looking forward to ordering another one. Thank you!Calandra from Mesa, AZ
We get around